Enterprises growing and active internationally have complex needs to support the performance, continuity, reporting and compliance of their business and financial affairs. They need advisers who have the appropriate experience and capability to meet their needs.
AGN members worldwide are focused on robust, dependable and independent services to meet clients’ assurance and accounting needs. Our members can meet needs from Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurs and individuals, through to listed and public interest entities. 43 AGN members were registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) at November 2014.
Major categories of members’ assurance & accounting services include:
- Statutory audit reporting
- Special purpose, voluntary and non-statutory audit reporting
- Internal controls reporting, business risk management & internal audit
- Transaction & due diligence support, and limited scope reviews
- Financial reporting and financial statement compilation
- Accounting support and outsourced accounting services
Please contact us to find out how we can help you. Our mission is to support members’ clients with high standards, straight forward & practical business advice and local commercial know-how, wherever the need arises worldwide.