This program is designed to help your succession plan succeed. Led by partners of longtime AGN member firms, the NextLeaders Academy will shape the future of your firm. This two-day, intensive bootcamp style training is centered around seven pillars of learning, and will provide new partners with the opportunity to build new knowledge, learn from the expertise of experienced and successful leaders, and build relationships with their peers in AGN that will long outlast the program.
Participants will go through three onboarding webinars to be held in January and May 2022. The in person meeting will happen in conjunction with the 2022 NARM to be held in Minnesota in May. After completing the bootcamp, participants will then roll into Partner Study groups where they can continue developing their leadership skills and relationships.
The Seven Pillars of Leadership
- Management, Leadership and Command - Beginning the Journey
- Mechanics, culture, values and goals of a firm - Getting Under the Hood
- Client Service and building/sustaining great relationships - Creating "sticky" situations
- Marketing, selling, and building value - Making it Rain
- Performance Management, Coaching and Mentorship - Developing Others
- The Digital Journey - Future-proofing your Practice
- Negotiating, Influencing and Engaging Audiences - Exploring Dynamic Communication
Onboarding Webinars: January 11, January 25 and May 3, 2022 from 11 am -1 pm ET | In Person Meeting: May 18-19, 2022 in TBD, MN.
Those who are within 1 year of becoming partner, or who have been in the role for less than 2 years.
Participants must be nominated by their Managing Partner
Email Ashleigh Lambert, Director of Member Programs, to nominate participants and begin the registration process!