This program is designed to help your succession plan succeed. Led by partners of longtime AGN member firms, the NextLeaders Academy will shape the future of your firm. This two-day, intensive bootcamp style training is centered around seven pillars of learning, and will provide new partners with the opportunity to build new knowledge, learn from the expertise of experienced and successful leaders, and build relationships with their peers in AGN that will long outlast the program.
We will onboard participants with a series of three webinars that will occur in the Fall/Winter of 2020. The in person meeting will happen in conjunction with NARM 2021. After completing the bootcamp, participants will then roll into Partner Study groups where they can continue developing their leadership skills and relationships.
The Seven Pillars
- Management, Leadership and Command - Beginning the Journey
- Mechanics, culture, values and goals of a firm - Getting Under the Hood
- Client Service and building/sustaining great relationships - Creating "sticky" situations
- Marketing, selling, and building value - Making it Rain
- Performance Management, Coaching and Mentorship - Developing Others
- The Digital Journey - Future-proofing your Practice
- Negotiating, Influencing and Engaging Audiences - Exploring Dynamic Communication
Virtual onboarding starts October 2020, Live meeting will be May 2021 in conjunction with NARM.
Those who are within 2 years of becoming partner, or who have been in the role for less than 2 years.
Virtual Onboarding Webinar Dates
Webinar 1: Tuesday, October 20 | 11:00 - 1:00 pm ET
Webinar 2: Tuesday, December 1 | 11:00 - 1:00 pm ET
Webinar 3: Tuesday, January 12 | 11:00 - 1:00 pm ET
Contact Ashleigh Lambert, Member Programs Manager, with any questions. Phone: 303-743-7880, option 107.