This program is designed to help your succession plan succeed. We take your new and soon-to-be partners through a two-year program with four cornerstones:
• Operational excellence
• Interpersonal and client relationships
• Business development / firm growth.
AGN recognizes that these new and soon-to-be partners are the key to maintaining vibrant, healthy, independent CPA practices and that a wide variety of competencies and experiences develop strong and competent firm leaders.
This two-year program emphasizes experiential learning, active participation and a program tailored to individual strengths. Participants will not just hear about what they need to accomplish, they will be immersed in active and transformational learning, practicing new skills with a cohort of others in similar positions in other AGN firms across North America.
Over two years, this program is unique in that it offers:
• Four cornerstone in-person learning sessions, 1 - 1.5 days each, led by best-in-class experts
• Three experiential learning sessions, designed to help people transform their abilities to lead a firm, 1 – 1.5 days each
• A chance to experience best practices at a variety of AGN firms around the region
• An in-firm mentor to help them apply experiences to their own work
• Personal assessments and feedback throughout the program
• An ongoing cohort group to provide a stable community and establish career-long relationships with other future leaders
• Virtual learning sessions with application
• A Capstone project in groups, designed to help them experience their ability to create change and provide leadership, presented to Board Members at NARM
Those within a few years of making Partner - either before or after
$4,200 (USD) per year
This two-year program is exclusive to AGN and will be targeted at soon-to-be or newly-minted partners. It will feature four cornerstones taught by best-in-class instructors:
• Business Development / Firm Growth
• Relationship Management and Client Relationships
• Firm Operational Excellence
In addition we will have three experiential sessions.
This program will be delivered in a small-group setting focused on building relationships, sharing best practices and learning from one another as well as the seasoned faculty. With mentoring, independent study, virtual training and group projects all working in tandem with the high level of content and instruction, we are confident that this will be an excellent experience for our next generation of firm leaders.
Contact Ashleigh Lambert, Member Programs Manager
, with any questions. Phone: 303-743-7880, option 107.